Build Your Future in Business
The Business Programs at Fullerton College prepare students for employment in supervisory and management roles in companies and organizations in a variety of industries. With concentrations available in Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing, or Real Estate, students have a wide choice of options. Whether the focus is on transfer or updating skills, we have degrees and certificates that will prepare you for successful employment in today’s complex economy.
For more information, visit the Fullerton College Business and CIS Division.
Explore Programs in Business
Frequently Asked Questions
Placed here so accordion tabs are closed on page load. Placed by Brain Jar.
WHAT ARE MY ACADEMIC OPTIONS?
- Certificate – Accounting
- Certificate- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Certificate- Cost Accounting
- Certificate- Entry-Level Accounting
- Certificate- Financial Accounting
- Certificate- Individual Taxation
- Certificate- Payroll Accounting
- Certificate- Small Business Bookkeeping
- Associate in Science Degree-Accounting
- Certificate- Business Skills
- Certificate- Business Management
- Certificate- Business Data Analytics
- Certificate- Business Networking and Sales
- Certificate- Finance Skills
- Certificate- Finance
- Certificate- Human Resources Management
- Certificate- The Business of Art
- Certificate- Retail Management
- Associate in Arts Degree- Business Administration
- Associate in Science Degree-Business Management
- Associate in Science Degree – Entrepreneurship
- Certificate – Entrepreneurship
- Certificate- Mobile Applications Entrepreneur
- Associate in Science Degree – International Business Management
- Certificate – International Business Skills
- Certificate- International Business Management
- Certificate-Digital Marketing
- Associate in Science Degree – Marketing Management
- Certificate – Marketing Management
- Certificate- Marketing Management Skills
- Associate in Science Degree – Real Estate Management
- Certificate – Real Estate Management
- Certificate – Real Estate Sales Skills
- Certificate- Real Estate Sales
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost is $46 per unit. Non-resident tuition: $258 per unit PLUS enrollment fees (Non-Resident Tuition includes $19.00 Capital Outlay fee per Ed Code 76141).
Costs may vary; please visit website for more information: http://admissions.fullcoll.edu/fees-refunds/.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Associate degree or certificate completion depends on program unit requirements and whether student is enrolled full-time or part-time.
WHAT TYPES OF JOBS ARE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND WHAT DO THEY PAY?
For information on jobs in this industry sector and their median annual salaries visit: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Career opportunities include:
- Accounting Clerk
- Industrial Production Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Purchasing Agent
- Real Estate Sales Agent
- Supply Chain Manager
- Sales Manager
Connect with CTE
Like what you’re learning?
Get Started Today
Fullerton College offers a robust selection of programs, including over 140 Career and Technical Education options for anyone interested in advancing in a profession, or seeking training for new career opportunities. With guidance from seasoned instructors at Fullerton College, learn and engage in the college’s modern facilities, gain the skills and knowledge to succeed, and thrive in today’s high-demand industries.
News and Events
Learn about what’s new and upcoming events at Fullerton College.
Student and Success Stories
Fullerton College offers its students a comprehensive academic experience, in a real college setting.
Fullerton College is one of the greatest
Character Artist at MGA Entertainment
“I’ve recently become a Character Artist at MGA Entertainment and I owe it all to the Digital Arts CTE program at Fullerton College. Every single class I took helped me build a portfolio that was competitive enough to land me a job where all of my coworkers come from private colleges, and I think that’s pretty cool. Not only are the classes very useful but the professors that teach them are as well. They have endless amounts of knowledge and experience in their fields and are super eager to help their students. I am very proud and grateful to have been a part of the CTE program and I can’t wait to see where I go in the future thanks to Fullerton College.”